Saturday, July 19, 2014

Wading...

....not really poetic, - obviously -  at least I think...For what it's worth, if it's worth anything more than what it's worth to me... Well...let's see...


....the wading, the waiting, the wondering...wondering where...what if (maybe). Yes it's been a while since...There's still faith that you,me... (maybe) Hopeless, maybe...? I don't know...still holding on - yet moving forward...Wading,waiting,wondering...Empty temptations lay here and there, like traps purposed for me...Fell for a trap once - I made it myself. Was it because of you? No, that was me... Got out of the trap; a few scratches, but not as deep as the trap itself...Wading,waiting,wondering....I know who and what I want; but do I need you? In a way...maybe...Do I deserve...you(maybe)? Am I worthy...? Maybe I can be...I'm showing weakness, or could this be seen as strength (maybe)? It's bold in a way...I thought I saw what may be your beacon; not sure if it was or is...Was it or is it for me...(maybe)? Not sure... I respond, maybe too late, maybe not so strong... I reply again-a little stronger... Maybe this time...This...my beacon...to know for sure...What do I have to lose....It's been a while...This is a little daring....There's hope, but for what, really...? I can imagine..."Maybe I can be..." That "Maybe" has potential - potential to be creative, potential to be more than what may simply be upon sight and mere thought... creative...Hoping....Waiting, wondering, wading...

No comments:

Post a Comment